Except where specifically stated otherwise, copyright in all material on this website is owned by The University of Waikato, and all rights are reserved.
For any material in which copyright is owned by a third party, you must obtain permission from that third party if you wish to reproduce that material.
For any material in which copyright is owned by The University of Waikato, the following applies:
- You may use materials freely and without charge, providing:
- your use is for non-commercial education purposes
- you acknowledge the “Science Learning Hub – Pokapū Akoranga Pūtaiao, University of Waikato, www.sciencelearn.org.nz” as the source
- you do not remove any copyright notices from any resources you download.
- Where any article, video or other type of work on the website is attributed to a particular author, please also acknowledge that author. If the work is not attributed to a particular author, this means it is a collective reference work and should be attributed to the Science Learning Hub – Pokapū Akoranga Pūtaiao, University of Waikato. For example, you might reference the article Adaptations of marine organisms as follows: Science Learning Hub – Pokapū Akoranga Pūtaiao. (2014). Adaptations of marine organisms. Retrieved from www.sciencelearn.org.nz/resources/142-adaptations-of-marine-organisms
- Copying or reproduction of this material for any commercial or other purpose is not permitted unless you have obtained express written permission from The University of Waikato.
- If you need to seek permission from us, please contact us email@example.com.
This site is funded by the New Zealand Government.